This lesson: Girls This lesson: Girls

I stopped watching it at the

I stopped watching when I saw space marines from Warhammer 40k, just to watch the animation of them :3

Randum Animation Randum Animation

Wow. Best short animation ever

You sir, have some serious skills. My jaw literally dropped. I hope you are proud of this.

Waves of Change Waves of Change

I feel sad for them

But, there are kids in OUR OWN country too that need food, families, and shelter. I think we need to focus on our country first. But good flash movie and a good overall message.

Zeebra responds:

Hey i think that this homeless problem is a world wide problem, its not specific to a single country. If it could make you support them in your country then on a international level it is achieving its goal. Thanks for feedback

Funky Stick Fight 2 Funky Stick Fight 2

Pure awesome

Man that was THEEEE best stick fight I have ever watched, and I thank you for that pleasure.

hikuihito responds:

coolio

juicy... juicy...

Wow.

You have AMAZING Animation skills. I can't wait to see more!

coughing-dog responds:

i cant wait to show u more

Important title Important title

I lol'd

You have to make a much longer video, I loved this one, even if it is short. I think you could make it far if you just make it longer.

Dbreth responds:

Thanks alot ill try making a longer one next time

RED Vs Blue Black Ops T3 RED Vs Blue Black Ops T3

You shouldn't have done that

Dude, why just that? You should have waited til you were finished with episode one to post to newgrounds. This is just going to fill the site with crap.

Toiletten Vietnam Toiletten Vietnam

It's hilarious

I say build on it. Make it much longer. Continue this!
lol
I lol'd so that's why I'm giving you a good score

What is the ... ? What is the ... ?

Loved it

It was hilarious, especially with the music. It was good up until the vampire part...
I say continue though!

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Mindblowing

10/10 cause the bleeding at the end could have been a bit better, but that was fucking amazing man. I would have given it a 11/10 xD
I am jealous of your beastly skills.