What famous NGer am I? What famous NGer am I?

Dude!

HAHAHA I freakin loved this!
Honestly, you deserve a higher score!
The music by itself made me smile xD
Idk what your power is, but keep on rockin!
What song was this?

Play Santa Snowman Breako Play Santa Snowman Breako

Good but...

This kind of game has been done so many times before. And the money in the store reads as zero even though I earned way more than that. The graphics are good though.

Monday Morning TV Monday Morning TV

This game is amazing

It got pretty difficult on level 6, but I fucking loved it. Good job, keep up the good work :D!

Race to the Finish Race to the Finish

short

I love the concept, never ever seen something like that. I love it though,
continue to work on it!

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

Amazing

I love this. Keep it going... I enabled all advertisements.

gumOnShoe responds:

Glad you like it!

Basic Tycoon Basic Tycoon

I got addicted.

Thanks for that time waster, I fucking loved it. I missed my doctors appointment because of you fueling my urge to upgrade... I think that's what makes an amazing game, the ability to upgrade... Idk why, but it is.

SALTYFLASH responds:

Thanks :D im thinking about making a second game, with better graphics, better music, more building space, and a bigger building selection.

Dress-Up Guy 3 Dress-Up Guy 3

Better

I've played the other 2. This is better, but you should fix what layer certain clothes are on. And I can't click on one of the "headwears". You are getting better, so keep on working on it. Music kept me interested for about 10 minutes, longer than a lot of noob games that come out on this site, including my own xD

Continue to improve!

Extreme Pong ^.^ Extreme Pong ^.^

One question

How is this in any way extreme pong?

A Buttonular Tutorial A Buttonular Tutorial

Boring, but gets down to the point

5/10 my good man.

Angry Computer Guy SB Angry Computer Guy SB

lololol

It's pretty funny but you should have put the link in the game not the description because It isn't working for me.

realmofdarkness responds:

Good idea, I considered that too but I really didnt have anywhere to put it. Click the Realm of Darkness.net link in the lower left corner of the SB and you should see his call on the home page.